Raiderlink is an online campus space for students that features multiple necessary resources like search engines, campus calendar, TechMail, grade results, financial services, local weather forecasts, links to multiple university services, class registration, and campus announcements.
These resources are beneficial when fulfilling the student’s different online activities and roles at the University of Texas Tech.
What is TTU?
TTU is Texas Tech University. It is also known as Texas Tech. It is a very famous public research university in Texas, United States, famous for its top-class educational services. Its login portal is known as TTU Raiderlink.
Why you need to benefit from TTU Raiderlink?
Whether off campus or on campus, university students can effortlessly carry out multiple activities related to TTU with their Raiderlink space. Earlier, when there was no internet connection, students used to utilize the service provided by Raiderlink manually.
Now, you can access its link space online simply from your Android or iOS device.
How can you log in to TTU Raiderlink?
First, you must complete the application process via the ‘apply Texas,’ check to mark every requirement in the social work program website list for either the standard or advanced MSW program; you will get a notification regarding the MSW admission committee decision via the MSW program director.
If the student of the University is accepted into the program, they will need to follow the below-given process for accessing the Raiderlink account for the services of TTU.
Login process for current TTU students
- To log in to the Raiderlink account, you need to go to texastech.edu with your web browser’s help.
- Now, enter your ttu/eRaider username, email address, or username.
- After this, enter your password, which is linked to your account.
- Next, click on sign in to access the student space of Raiderlink.
- Now click on the application tab at the top and search for ‘letter of admission.’
- Now, you can easily register for classes.
For the students who are new to Texas Tech
- First, check your email and then look for the message from TTU Graduates School Admission or the email ID email@example.com. If not found, you can also check the junk and spam folder of your email.
- This message will contain an activation code and step-by-step instructions on setting up a Raiderlink account and then activating it.
- It may take overnight or around 30 minutes for the account which needs to be activated.
- Once the account of Raiderlink is activated, you have to log in.
- Now click on the application tab displayed on the top, and then search for the ‘letter of admission.pdf’ file.
- In this letter, you will get a link to ‘Now What?’ with some step-by-step instructions.
Also read: How To Find Uploaded Videos On YouTube
How can you get your eRaider username?
- First, visit the official website and click on forgot username.
- Not fill in the identification information.
- Hit the continue button.
- You will now be asked if you are a student and hit continue.
- Now, fill in the verification code and hit the verify button.